Monday 25 May 2015

ROGER BEZANIS tweeted: I was 235 lbs at my max and in 7 weeks with Whole Raw Foods, 164 lbs. What did I do? Read above, I changed.

ROGER BEZANIS
@RogerBezanis
 
I was 235 lbs at my max and in 7 weeks with Whole Raw Foods, 164 lbs. What did I do? Read above, I changed.
View on Twitter
Health & Fitness
@FitspirationaI
 
Want these😍
View on Twitter
Kenny Steil
@slowswimmer
 
The Six Rules of Happiness: 1. Don't Hate 2. Don't Worry 3. Don't Judge 4. Give More 5. Expect Less 6. Live Simply.
View on Twitter
ᒍᗩᗰEᔕ GOᖇᗪOᑎ-ᖴO᙭ᗯEᒪᒪ
@JGFMercedes
 
Even if you could find the words to patch up a broken heart it would only be a patch... #relationships #time #chance pic.twitter.com/mOIdJvKyMG
View on Twitter
Fitness Freaks
@PTFitnessFreaks
 
#proven results
#city center based
#open 6am-9pm
#£180 for 10 sessions or 2 ppl sharing for £110 each
View on Twitter
no.
@PalomaEpp
 
I'm honestly not surprised
View on Twitter
Customize your email
Did you know you could pick how often you receive this email? You can choose to receive it daily or opt in to receive it weekly.
More options

No comments:

Post a Comment